Yoga Retreats in Costa Rica at Waterfall Villas Wellness Resort
Why go on a yoga retreat?
If practicing yoga is something you enjoy, you can pretty much do it anywhere, as long as you have a mat and comfortable clothes. So why go off to Costa Rica for a yoga retreat? Here are several reasons:
- You'll take your yoga to the next level. Practicing yoga regularly can be challenging if you have a busy schedule. But when you’re on a retreat at Waterfall Villas Resort, your days will be filled with yoga classes and meditation, which will ensure your progress and you will see the positive effects more quickly.
- You'll get a new perspective. Going to a new place creates an opportunity to see the world, and yourself, in a new light. Experiencing the unknown is an accelerated way to grow and learn. It will be difficult to find an environment as energizing and invigoration as the Waterfall Villas Resort in Costa Rica!
- You'll “actually” meditate. When you have extended free time, it’s a lot easier to meditate. No cell phone buzzing or boss reminding you about deadlines. On retreats, it feels a lot more natural to breathe deeply and be present in the moment.
- You'll relax and de-stress. Sometimes we have to be far from home to give ourselves the permission to truly relax. Being on a retreat allows you to listen to your body, rest when you need it, and be free from stress.
- You'll eat well without having to do all the work. All retreats at Waterfall Villas offer Vegan, Vegetarian, and Raw Vegan foods prepared as ultimate gourmet meals, and also Detox meals, gluten free meals, and soy free meals. In addition, the Waterfall Villas offers Macrobiotic foods and Ayurvedic meals on request. Getting the nutrition you need has never been easier. All the work is done for you by our gourmet chefs.
- You'll replace old habits. The best way to break a bad habit is to replace it with a new healthy one. When you get out of your regular routine for a week, you can replace unhealthy habits with conscious new behaviors that support you in being your best self.
- You'll make new friends. Undeniably, you will meet individuals with similar interests. Even if you go alone, you have a chance to make friends with people from around the world with whom you can remain in touch for the rest of your life.
- Because you deserve it! Chances are you make excuses about why you can’t go on these retreats. Oftentimes the excuses are about money, time or circumstances but guess what, you deserve a break. You work hard for a reason and you can always find reasons why you should or should not do something. The key to happiness is deciding what you really want and making it happen. No excuses.
Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat offers many spiritual activities and retreats to regenerate your body, mind and spirit.
Waterfall Villas offers many opportunities to soothe your body, mind and soul. Some of them:
- Nature, adventure and beach/national park tours
- Workshops on topics such as Chinese Watercolor Painting, Astrology, Tai Chi, Feng Shui, Past Life experiences and mystical Tarot.
- Spiritual Retreats to destinations like Bali, India, Turkey and Peru, as well as daytime retreats at the resort.
- Packages for Weddings, Honeymoons, detox, raw/vegan/gluten free dining.
Located in the peaceful Baru Rainforest with accommodations in Balinese style villas/ suites, you will enjoy private waterfalls and luxurious accommodations in Balinese tropical style. The Waterfall Villas are built on top of the waterfalls - with the stream of water that feeds the waterfalls in front of your balcony!
For more information visit their website, call them at (506) 2-787-4137, or email them at